Hello everyone! My name is Mariana, I am an Italian interior designer, stylist and blogger.
This is my diary where I collect and share all my inspirations, design crashes and everything I like.
I opened the blog in 2017:
- In 2018 I started a collaboration as a blogger with the Italian decoration magazine CasaFACILE
- In 2018 and 2019 I reached the finals at the Amara Interior Blog Awards
- Since February 2020, I am a contributor with the online magazine TRENDLAND
- In 2020, WESTWING ITALIA selected my blog as one of their favorite interior design blogs.
I usually don’t like to talk about me (first fact about me: I am shy) but here I made an exception and prepared a list of 10 things about me:
- I was born in Italy but raised in Kinshasa till the age of 8 (Democratic Republic of Congo)
- I lived in Glasgow for 6 month, in California for 3 months and in Paris for 2 years
- I have short hair, wear glasses and I have an obsession for striped t-shirt
- I studied business but later realized I had to follow my true passion so I also studied interior design and interior styling at the European Design Instituted in Milan
- I speak Italian, Spanish, French and English but I would love to learn Swahili
- I love to travel and I have visited more than 30 countries in 4 different continents but I am always planning the next trip (the world is definitely wide)
- I love sushi and Vietnamese food but nothing beats PIZZA! I hate coriander!
- Dancing is my first passion: I started studying ballet when I was 4 and (some time later!) dancing still makes me happy
- My style is simple, I love to harmonize a clean and minimal style with vintage and design elements (I am crazy about design lamps). I love neutral tones and black but with the addition of a few touches of color.
- My favorite designers are Gio Ponti, Achille Castiglione, Jean Prouvé and Hans J. Wegner (and many others)
Read and share with love!