Hello everyone! My name is Mariana, I am an Italian girl with a passion for interior design and design!
This is my diary where I collect and share all my inspirations, design crashes and everything I like.
I usually don’t like to talk about me (first fact about me: I am shy) but here I made an exception and prepared a list of 10 things about me:
- I was born in Italy but raised in Kinshasa till the age of 8 (Democratic Republic of Congo)
- I lived in Glasgow for 6 month, in California for 3 months and in Paris for 2 years
- I have short hair, wear glasses and I have an obsession for striped t-shirt
- I studied business but later realized I had to follow my true passion so I also studied interior design
- I speak Italian, Spanish, French and English (and a bit of Galician) but I would love to learn Swahili
- I love to travel with my Mr. R. and our backpacks: I have visited more than 30 countries in 4 different continents but I am always planning the next trip (the world is definitely wide)
- I go crazy for sushi and Vietnamese food but nothing beats PIZZA!
- Dancing is my first passion: I started studying ballet when I was 4 and (some time later!) dancing still makes me happy
- I love Nordic design and Scandinavian designers but I think that nothing exceeds the style and class of made in Italy design
- My favorite piece of design is the Eames plastic chair by Charles and Ray Eames, my favorite designers are Ettore Sottsass and Achille Castiglione and my favorite color for interior is white (and grey)
Read and share with love!