Hello everyone! My name is Mariana, I am an Italian interior designer, stylist and blogger.
This is my diary where I collect and share all my inspirations, design crashes and everything I like.
I usually don’t like to talk about me (first fact about me: I am shy) but here I made an exception and prepared a list of 10 things about me:
- I was born in Italy but raised in Kinshasa till the age of 8 (Democratic Republic of Congo)
- I lived in Glasgow for 6 month, in California for 3 months and in Paris for 2 years
- I have short hair, wear glasses and I have an obsession for striped t-shirt
- I studied business but later realized I had to follow my true passion so I also studied interior design
- I speak Italian, Spanish, French and English (and a bit of Galician) but I would love to learn Swahili
- I love to travel with my Mr. R. and our backpacks: I have visited more than 30 countries in 4 different continents but I am always planning the next trip (the world is definitely wide)
- I go crazy for sushi and Vietnamese food but nothing beats PIZZA!
- Dancing is my first passion: I started studying ballet when I was 4 and (some time later!) dancing still makes me happy
- I love Nordic design and Scandinavian designers but I think that nothing exceeds the style and class of made in Italy design
- My favorite piece of design is the Eames plastic chair by Charles and Ray Eames, my favorite designers are Gio Ponti, Achille Castiglione and Hans J. Wegner, I love neutral colors (with just a pop of color)
Read and share with love!