December has come and Christmas is just around the corner….so it is time to start thinking about the presents. Are you an organized person that buy everything in advance or are you a last minute person who buys gifts on December 24? I don’t buy gifts very in advance but I usually make a list and go shopping with a clear idea of what I am looking for, or at least I try to.
Finding ideas is in fact often difficult especially for men, don’t you think? So, like last year, I have decided to help you with a gifts selection for him (your husband, boyfriend, brother, friend …). There is something for all tastes, from the wine enthusiast to the sportsman, from the music lover to the technology geek up to the design addicted!
And there’s a good news, you can find them online and the prices are not high!
For even more ideas, you can also have a look at the gift ideas I selected last year for Christmas.
Let me know if this selection has been useful to you and what HIM has thought about the gift.
1. New York City – Lego – 64,95 euro
2. Le bateau / boxes set for the office – L 33 cm – Seletti – 60 eur
3. Table lamp Eclisse – Artemide – 144 eur
4. Speaker Bluetooth aMove – Kreafunk – 89 eur
5. Survival kit for short nights – Men’S Society – 32,50 eur
6. Record player Coupe Bluetooth – Crosley – 99,95 eur
7. Bottle Carafe Arne Jacobsen / 0,5 L – Design Letters – 40 euro
8. Laundry bag – Suck Uk – 43,92 eur
9. Wine set Garcon and Co – L’atelier du Vin – 41,50 eur
10. Bedside table – H 40 cm – Kartell – 88 euro